Monday 18 July 2011

A Sonnet on The Apprentice

So we all know who won. It was marvellous of course. Here is where I imagine the business will be in, say, a years time (in sonnet form).

Made in Taiwan

"You think that this is good enough, do you?"
Howled Tom Pellereau at the sweatshop kids
He'd bought in secret to bring his back-chair through,
"You don't have a fucking clue about business!"
Nick watched on, tutting disapprovingly,
Whilst Karen crunched the numbers in the back.
Nick needed these chairs made and damn quickly
(He probed his spine, his vertebrae went
Crack)
"Sometimes you've got to walk before you run."
The sagely wisdom of Head Salesman, Jim.
Nick pistol whipped him with a massive gun,
"You talk to me again, I'll break your chin."
In Head Office, Lord Sugar filed his nails
Obliviously, pleased with this months' sales.




Keep your eyes peeled, as I will be doing a video of me doing a topical ballad (in the poetical, rather than the power sense) and I'm also writing my first ever Diss Rap. Who is it about? It could be you? (it's not you, probably)

THANKSBYE

No comments: